Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mac and Cheese in the City


I love New York City. From the shops to the sights, there' s always so much to take in. I've been visiting NYC since I was little, so when I come to the city there are certain things I have to do. One of those things is to take a visit to the basement of the Time Warner Building. Located beneath the ritzy stores is my favorite place to eat, the Whole Foods Market. You could literally get anything here. You need Groceries? They've got 'em. You need a quick meal? Not a problem. Really. If you come to Whole Foods, you will not leave hungry. Granted, I'm sure they have a lot of Whole Foods in the city, but this is my particular favorite. It's huge and bustling and happens to make a very yummy macaroni and cheese. This is not just any macaroni and cheese. This is creamy, cheesy, melt-in-your-mouth-mac and cheese. And I cannot come to the city without eating it. With its silky, buttery, sauce it is the perfect end-cap to a long day of walking, shopping, or people watching. Wash it down with a smoothie from Jamba Juice and you'll be set. Comfort food at its best, in the heart of the big city...what more could you ask for?




No comments:

Post a Comment